We’ve been having a lot of fun in the office recently with the R2 Fish School. We decided to see how intelligent our resident goldfish Kitty is, and it turns out she’s actually pretty good at football (or would that be finball??)!
The kit uses simple positive reinforcement training techniques to effectively and quickly teach your fish to do a variety of tricks.
When you first place the feeding wand into the tank the fish will swim away. As soon as your fish realizes that the wand is delivering a small food treat your fish will approach the wand. Typically on the first session of training your fish will follow the wand, searching for a treat, as you wave it through the water.
At this point your fish has taken a huge step, an association of the wand with reward has been created. The kit teaches simple steps to progressively improve your fishes ability to learn all of the tricks. In no time at all your fish will learn the more advanced tricks like tunnel, chimney, fetch and limbo and be well on the way to learning the sport skills like, football, soccer, slalom and much more.
The R2 Fish School kit is being used in schools and universities across the country. It is an amazing behavioral science tool and teaches us all the basics of all learning and the wonderful, often under-estimated, intelligence of fish.
- Instructional DVD (45 minutes of training info with Dr Dean, Kyle and Comet)
- R2 Fish School training platform (The arena for your fish tricks!)
- Over 20 compatible training accessories
- All new feeding wand (The key behind positive reinforcement training)
- Instructional manual with 100+ photos
- Compact base for bowls or small tanks.